T3 Location à distance (bordeaux-londres)

Toutes vos questions, vos litiges et vos différends avec votre bailleur.
Problèmes de copropriété, syndic ...

T3 Location à distance (bordeaux-londres)

Messagepar leeloo33 » le 23 Juin 2010 15:49

Bonjour,

En cherchant un appartement à louer sur internet, mon copain est tombé sur une femme vivant à londres et louant sont T3 de 70m² meublé (photos trop belles pour être vrai) à Bordeaux, à 500€/mois cc...
http://location-appartement.vivastreet. ... x/25884815
Dans sa réponse elle explique la démarche à suivre pour la visite et le paiement (à distance) :

I am very happy that I speak with such a reliable persons. I have a very busy schedule at my office and I really can't come to meet you. I can deliver you the apartment keys by mail and you can visit it. The rent period is 2 months to 5 years.
The deposit will not be necessary. We will use the services of Money Bookers, who will be in charged of payment and the delivery of the keys.
Here's my suggestion:
* To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
* A soon as I got your e-mail I will go to Money Bookers to theposit the apartment keys on your name and address. Then they will send you a e-mail with a payment invoice for 1 month rent.
* Your money will be kept by Money Bookers in their safe account.
* A soon as Money Bookers will receive the money from you, they will send me a e-mail for confirmation.
* I will proceed with delivery of apartment keys.
* You will receive the keys of apartment, visit it and e-mail me if everything is okay
* After I get from you the acknowledgment that my apartment will fit to you, I will contact a local notary for the rent contract.
* I will send you, by mail, the original contract for signing.
* You will sign the contract and keep one contract for you and one contract you will have to mail me back to London.
* After everything is complete you will have to e-mail Money Bookers to confirm that all is okay so they can transfer the money to my bank account.
I hope you will agree with my suggestion.
Cheers!
Soranna

On pense à une bonne arnaque... on aurez besoin d'avis... ?
Merci d'avance !

Leeloo
leeloo33
Apprenti anti-arnaque
Apprenti anti-arnaque

Re: T3 Location à distance (bordeaux-londres)

Messagepar Ann Page » le 23 Juin 2010 16:03

Bonjour,

moneybooker = arnaque

Tout le reste est de la science fiction !

Cdt

Sacha
Ann Page

Messagepar sese2mars » le 19 Sep 2010 22:54

Bonsoir,

J'ai également répondu à une annonce similaire pour un appartement sur marseille!!!!!
C'est une arnaque fuiyons!!!!
J'ai reçu le meme mail que toi....

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in having my place for rent; it has 2 Bedroom and 2 bath and fully equipped kitchen and it's situated on: 17 rue La Canebière, Marseilles, 13001.
I have moved to London, United Kingdom, about 4 months ago, with my husband, when I accepted my new job. I decided to keep the place because I wanted to have a comfortable and familiar place to stay when I will get back so I decided not sell it, I will just rent while I'm London. It may take up to 5 years. I will solicit for your absolute maintenance of the place and want you to treat it as your own.
The money are not the main problem I am looking for a responsible person that can take care of property. The place is available and it has not been rented before. You can rent it for the period of time suitable for you of course. You can start with a basic 3 months and we can renew the agreement any time you want.
I'm being selective so please send a description of what you do and why I should rent the place and anything else that might give you the upper hand. The Tenancy Agreement form will be forwarded to you, which would guarantee your entry to the place on the day of your arrival.
The rent for 1 month is 500 EUR including all utilities (water, electricity, Internet, cable, 2 parking spots, air conditioning). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. I have ready all the necessary rental documents. The only problem is that I'm the only person who has the keys but I hope that we will find a way to solve this situation. I will really appreciate a response if you decide to rent the place.
Above all things, this is a great place and opportunity for someone. Hope to hear back from you soon!
I've attached the pictures of the apartment...I hope you like it. You'll receive the flat fully furnished like into the pictures.

Best Regards
Sabine

Et voici le deuxieme email,

I am very happy that I speak with such a reliable person. I have a very busy schedule at my office and I really can't come to meet you. I can deliver you the apartment keys by mail and you can visit it. The rent period is between 2 months and 5 years.
The deposit will not be necessary. We will use the services of Money Bookers, who will be in charged of payment and the delivery of the keys.
Here's my suggestion:
* To start this transaction i will need to know your full shipping information, full name, full shipping address to proceed with this deal .
* A soon as I got your e-mail I will go to Money Bookers to deposit the apartment keys on your name and address. Then they will send you a e-mail with a payment invoice for 1 month rent.
* Your money will be kept by Money Bookers in their safe account.
* A soon as Money Bookers will receive the money from you, they will send me a e-mail for confirmation.
* I will proceed with delivery of apartment keys.
* You will receive the keys of apartment, visit it and e-mail me if everything is okay
* After I get from you the acknowledgment that my apartment will fit to you, I will contact a local notary for the rent contract.
* I will send you, by mail, the original contract for signing.
* You will sign the contract and keep one contract for you and one contract you will have to mail me back to London.
* After everything is complete you will have to e-mail Money Bookers to confirm that all is okay so they can transfer the money to my bank account.
I hope you will agree with my suggestion.
Also here you can find out more about the security of these transactions made through MoneyBookers https://www.moneybookers.com/app/help.pl?s=(censuré)w&l=FR
Cheers!
Sabine

C'est un truc de fou quand même, ce qui m'a interpellé moi c'est la procédure et je ne sais pas pour toi mais dans mohn cas j'ai recu des photos magnifique digne d'un superbe hotel!!!

voila faites attention cher internaute

xoxo ;)
sese2mars
Apprenti anti-arnaque
Apprenti anti-arnaque

Messagepar cllmda » le 23 Sep 2010 20:37

l'anglais est incorrect,certaines tournures sont très inhabituelles et le texte est bourré de fautes = très révélateur= très probablement une arnaque= fuyez!!!
cllmda
Élève anti-arnaque
Élève anti-arnaque

Retourner vers Location ou Copropriété